The Department of Elementary Education which works under the Government of Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan BSTC counselling every simultaneous year. BSTC is a state-level entrance test for the admission of D.El.Ed courses in different colleges all over Rajasthan. BSTC counselling 2021 is going to start in October 2021 as per the merit list for admission in two years diploma courses. Candidates who are looking for admission can register for online counselling. Candidates who are eligible and qualified for seat allotment can choose among various colleges/ institutes list for counselling. The whole process of BSTC pre counselling includes steps such as:
- Online Registration For counselling
- Counselling Fee
- Choice filling and Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Institute reporting
Candidates whose name is there in the merit list can proceed further with the counselling process. We suggest you follow each and every step to complete the counselling round.
BSTC Counselling Procedure 2021
The counselling procedure includes a series of steps which is mentioned below.
- Online Registration– Candidates who have passed the BSTC exam are required to enrol for web counselling. For registration, the candidate should visit the official website and see the registration link. You will only be allowed to attend the online counselling once you are done with your registration with all the authentic details.
- Fill the Choices – The next step includes the choice of filling and locking the college according to your preference. Candidates must have to select the college from the given list and lock their choice. We suggest you download the printout of colleges which you will be selected as per your preference.
- Seat Allotment – After filling the choice, candidates can go through the seat allotment procedure.
- Report at College/ Institute – After seat allotment, the candidate has to report to the college and pay the fees.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Registration 2021
Candidates who have qualified for the exam have to visit the BSTC official website for the BSTC web counselling. If the candidate has not been enlisted, he or she won’t be permitted to go for the counselling round. It is additionally compulsory for all the passing candidates to pay the counselling fee to enlist for the counselling.
- You can go to the official website of the BSTC Rajasthan.
- There on the homepage, you can click on the link which says ‘Student Registration For College Choice under D.El.Ed course’.
- Now, candidates have to fill the registration form using all the important details such as name, roll number, guardian’s name, email id, date of birth, etc.
- You can click on the submit button after you are done filling up your details.
- Finally, you can complete the process by paying the counselling fee through UPI/ credit/ debit card/ HDFC E-challan/ EMitra/ net banking etc.
How to Fill the colleges and lock the colleges
After the registration, you have to select the college choices according to their preference. On the official website, there is a separate login for choice filling. Candidates can use these steps to submit their choices for the colleges. Firstly, you can update the entered choices then lock their choice of the college or reprint it. It is mandatory to submit the choices in order of priority.
- Fill College Choice
- Update College Choice
- Lock College Choice
- Reprint College Choice
How to Apply for BSTC 2021 Counselling Online
If the candidate has scored the required criteria of marks they can proceed with applying for the counselling. You can fill the registration form through the official website before the deadline. The following steps will direct you towards how to apply for BSTC counselling online.
- To register online, you can click on the counselling link and go through the required information.
- You have to enter all the required information they have asked for, like email id, Application number, Admit Card, Address and other details and enter the captcha too.
- You have to pay the fees for counselling after filling all required documents.
- At last, you can get the hard copy of your registration form printed to maintain your document. It will also work as evidence of your application.
BSTC First Round Counselling 2021
Candidates who have secured the required criteria of marks and are eligible for counselling can register online for the first round of counselling. Once you are done with your registration process, pay the counselling fees through Credit Card, Debit Card or UPI then you have to select the college and lock your choice. Lastly, after the seat allotment, you have to report to the college with all the documents.
BSTC Second Round Counselling 2021
If you are not selected in the first round of counselling you can wait for the 2nd round of counselling. If you have already registered and fees are also paid, now you just have to select the college of your preference. As per your marks, the seat allotment letter will be issued on its official website. You can download the seat allotment confirmation form and take a printout of the counselling fees transaction. With all the documents, you have to report to the college and pay your course fees.
BSTC Final Round Counselling 2021
If somehow you are not selected for the second round counselling as well don’t worry. In the final round of counselling, no registration is required. As all the colleges over Rajasthan will now update the number of seats available in their college. Now you can select the seat of the college according to the availability of the seat.
Required Document for the BSTC Counselling
We have given the list of required documents for counselling.
- The mark sheet of your class 10th and 12th board.
- Admit card of the BSTC.
- The registration form of the counselling and fees slip should be there.
- Then you have to provide a domicile certificate that is your residential.
- A caste certificate is essential in the case of seat reservation.
- Provide the character certificate and medical certificate.
- Identity proof can be an Aadhar card, Voter ID card, DL, passbook, etc.
- A recent photograph of the candidate is mandatory.
- You should also have a hard copy of the registration form for online counselling.
Rajasthan BSTC Online Counselling Dates for D.El.Ed Admission
After validating the marks, all the candidates can emerge in the pre D.El.Ed counselling. The counselling dates are concluding from October to November 2021. Those candidates who have filled the BSTC exam form and scored the accurate point can do further registration for counselling.
Expected BSTC Counselling Schedule
We have given the expected dates of counselling. We will update the final dates once the board will announce on its official website.
- Starting date for the online registration for counselling – September 2021
- The last date for counselling registration will be on – September 2021
- Last date to pay the registration fee – September 2021
- Last date to select the college choice and lock – September 2021
- Download BSTC Seat Allotment Letter– October 2021
- Report at the Institute for admission until – October 2021
- Upward Movement – October 2021
- Seat Allotment after Upward Movement – October 2021
- Reporting After Upward Movement – October 2021
- BSTC 2nd Round Counselling – October 2021
- Last date of 2nd Round counselling – October 2021
- College Allotment – End of October 2021
- Deposit Seat Allotment Fee – October 2021
- Pay the Allotment Fee for waiting – November 2021
- Reporting for waiting – November 2021
- Choice Filling For Transfer – November 2021
- Seat Allotment for Transfer – November 2021
- Finally reporting for Transfer – November 2021
How to Check Rajasthan BSTC Seat Allotment Result 2021?
There is an easy process to check the result of the seat allotment result through the following process given below:
- First of all, candidates can click on the link provided on the official website. It is opened into a new window which asks you to enter the following details.
- Candidates have to enter their Roll Number, Counselling Serial Number and Date of Birth or other details as per requirements.
- You need to click on the “Login” button to check your Rajasthan BSTC seat allotment letter which will be shown on the dashboard.
Details Required to Check BSTC Allotment Result 2021
In order to check your seat allotment result, you have to enter the Roll Number, Counselling Serial Number, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- You can find your Roll number mentioned in the admit card and also in your BSTC exam results.
- Counselling is mentioned in your scorecard. It is mentioned at the end of the scorecard, inside a square bordered box.
- It is important for you to enter the same date of birth as you have given in the application form of the BSTC 2021.
How Can You Get a Refund of Rajasthan BSTC 2021 Counselling Fee?
To get a refund of the counselling fee, the candidate has to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, eligible candidates can go to the official website of Rajasthan BSTC and then log in with the candidate’s application id and password.
- After logging in, candidates’ details will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can also see an option in the dashboard for a registration fee refund.
- Then you have to fill the application form for a refund.
- After that, you have to enter your bank details as follows.
- Account holder person’s name
- Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Branch Name
- Bank Name
- Cancelled cheque / passbook / account details page / bank statement.
- At last, you need to click on the ‘Proceed next’ button to complete the process.
- Within a few days, the fee will be refunded to your account.
FAQ Regarding Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2021 for Pre D.El.Ed
Q: What is the process of BSTC counselling 2021?
The process of counselling for the candidates are as follows:-
- Visit the official website of the BSTC and fill the Counselling form.
- First, enter all the required details to register online for counselling.
- Then fill in the choice of your desired college and lock.
- Then, deposit the seat allotment fees through UPI, credit or debit card.
- Check whether your seat is allotted or not. If not you can try in different rounds.
- In the end, once your seat is allotted, kindly report to the college with all your essential documents such as payment slip, registration slip etc.
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for the BSTC exam?
Education Qualifications for the BSTC exam are as follows:-
- Candidates whose age is between 18 and 28 are eligible for the entrance examination.
- The candidate should have passed a 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates can be passed out from Rajasthan Board or CBSE/ICSE with a minimum of 50% marks for the General category.
- For SC/ST, the minimum marks should be 45%
Q: How many seats are available in Rajasthan for BSTC Including Govt and Private Colleges/ Institutes?
The number of seats provided by different colleges for the pre d.el.ed course across Rajasthan is as follows:-
- For the Diploma Course in Elementary education, BSTC course, the Education of Rajasthan Department has reserved 16,000 seats in total.
- The thirty-two government colleges and 251 private colleges across the state, Rajasthan, offer all these seats.
Rajasthan BSTC Contact Details
Candidates can contact to below-given details to know more about the counselling. You can physically visit the Department of Elementary Education office to know more.
|Pre D.El.Ed. Cell (समाधान केन्द्र)
कमरा नं. 602, पंचम ब्लॉक, पंचम तल, शिक्षा संकुल, जयपुर
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|संभागवार हेल्प लाईन|
|अजमेर : 9571859841||भरतपुर : 9928476888||बीकानेर : 9530037003|
|चुरू : 9462133882||जयपुर : 9462631822||जोधपुर : 9929257558|
|कोटा : 9462631822||पाली : 9166677722||उदयपुर : 8875093706|
|Pre D.El.Ed. Cell (सतर्कता केन्द्र)
पंजीयक, शिक्षा विभागीय परीक्षाएं, बीकानेर, राजस्थान
|संभागवार हेल्प लाईन|
|अजमेर : 9571647022||भरतपुर : 9351200645||बीकानेर : 7300060908|
|चुरू : 9413725754||जयपुर : 9950215520||जोधपुर : 8239345895|
|कोटा : 8107422774||पाली : 9460361540||उदयपुर : 9509674272,9587152777|
Office of The Coordinator, Pre D.El.Ed. Exam., 2021 & Registrar,
Departmental (Edn.) Exams. Rajasthan, Bikaner.
Directorate of Education Campus, Lalgargh, Bikaner-334001
Email ID: email@example.com Helpline: 0151-2226570
If you are facing any problem with registration for counselling or other, you can contact us on social media or by mail. For any quarries, you can comment below and keep in touch with www.bstcexam.com. We will update more information about the BSTC exam.