DU B.Ed Admission 2018
Central Institute of Education (CIE), Delhi University will be starting the DU B.Ed Admission 2018 process for the admission in the various colleges. Candidates who want to get the admission in the new session those candidates can appear in the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018. All the eligible candidates can go through the admission procedure which has mentioned in the notification. DU has uploaded the DU B.Ed Notification 2018 on its official website. The university has mentioned the complete steps for filling the DU B.Ed Application Form 2018. You can go through the eligibility criteria before registration and check the DU B.Ed Exam Dates 2018. We have given the complete details in this article regarding the Delhi University BEd Admission 2018 such as Syllabus, Admit Card, Results, and counselling.
DU B.Ed Participating Colleges
- Lady Irwin College (LIC)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for women (SPMC)
- Faculty of Education (Central Institute of Education – CIE)
- Maharshi Valmiki College of Education (MVCE)
DU B.Ed 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can able to fill the application if they have fulfilled the term & condition which has mentioned by the university.
- Candidates who have passed the Bachelor/ Graduation degree from any recognized university they can register for the exam.
- Candidates must have to get at least 50% marks in bachelor degree
- If you have completed the master degree then you can also eligible for the exam but you need to get the 55% marks.
- Engineering candidates who should process the B.Tech/ B.E they can apply online.
- If you are appearing or result pending then you can submit the result during the admission.
- The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per government rules.
DU B.Ed Application Form 2018
The large numbers of candidates are looking for the admission form which is going to start from June 2018. DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Form will be applicable for the admission so you can visit the official website and access the direct link to the application. Before registration, you can able the check the required documents and scanned images. Candidates can pay the exam fee on or before the last date and complete the registration process. Candidates must go through these steps for the registration.
- General and OBC Category Exam Fee – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category exam fee – Rs.250/ –
How to Fill DU B.Ed Online Form 2018
- Visit the DU Official Website & follow the steps.
- Click on the link to Delhi University Admission 2018.
- Start filling the application by entering all details.
- Enter the personal, education, communication details.
- Upload the scanned images such as Photograph, Signature.
- Select the exam center and mode of payment.
- Make the payment and complete the admission process.
- Submit the DU B.Ed Online Application on or before the last date.
- Take the multiple printouts of the application.
DU B.Ed Exam Pattern 2018
Duration of the exam will be 2 hours. No extra time will give to attempt the question paper. Total 150 MCQ number of question needs to attempt. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Mode of the exam will be Offline/ Written Test. The medium of exam will be English and Hindi. The maximum number of marks will be 400 Marks.
- General English/ Hindi Comprehension – 10 questions
- Teaching Learning & the school- 25 questions
- Logical and analytical reasoning- 20 questions
- Education and General awareness- 25 question
DU B.Ed Exam Dates 2018
- Availability of online applications form from – May 2018
- The last date for application submission- June 2018
- Written Test DU B.Ed Exam Date- June 2018
- Declaration of the result – End of June 2018
- Upload the First round merit list- End June 2018
- The first round of counselling will be from – 1st week of July.
- Second round Merit list for counselling– Mid of July 2018
- The second round of counselling- Last Week of July 2018
DU B.Ed Admit Card 2018
The availability of the admit card will be from June to till the exam. Candidates can download the admit card on its official website. You have to enter the Registration Id and password to get the admit card through online mode. The university will not send the admit card by post so you can download online mode only.
Candidates must carry one valid proof for verification during the exam. Once you can get the Delhi University B.Ed Admit Card 2018 then you can check the complete details about the exam such as Name, Exam Date, Time of Exam, Mode of the exam, Venue and etc.
DU B.Ed Result 2018
Delhi University is going to publish the result through online mode. Result Date is declared by the university. The University has decided to declare the result in the month of July 2018. Candidates can access the official website and follow the steps to download DU B.Ed Entrance Result 2018 by entering the Roll number & click on the link to submit. The result will appear on the screen and take a printout. After the result, merit list will upload within few days after the exam.
DU B.Ed Counselling 2018
Counselling will be starting from July within two rounds. According to rank and merit list, candidates will call for the counselling. First candidates can check the DU B.Ed 2018 Counselling Dates and appear in the counselling. Candidates who will select the admission they can complete the admission process.
You can report at the institute which is allotted to you based on the marks. Candidates can download the DU B.Ed Allotment Letter 2018 on DU Official Website www.doe.du.ac.in and report to college as per given date and time. You must have to get the required documents along with Xerox copy for admission.
If you have any quarry then you can comment below.