Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan gets the responsibility to conduct the Rajasthan Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 for new session admission in engineering and non-engineering courses. Huge numbers of candidates are looking forward to getting the Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2019. Candidates who are eligible for the admission they have to fill the Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2019 through official website on or before the last date. You must have to know that selection will be done on the basis of 10th class merit. DTE has uploaded Rajasthan Polytechnic Notification 2019 for admission to the various colleges in the Rajasthan State. You can start to fill the online form from June to July 2019.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should complete 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates must be studied the Science and Mathematics subjects in 10th class.
- Minimum 35% marks are required for admission.
- Minimum age should be 14 Years & no upper age limit.
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Polytechnic Entrance Exam|
|Conducting by||DTE Rajasthan|
|Admission into||Polytechnic Diploma Course|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2019
The starting date for filling the polytechnic application will be from June 2019. Candidates can able to get fill the online form until the end of July through online mode only. Candidates can submit the Rajasthan Polytechnic Online Form 2019 on or before the last date through the official website.
First candidates need to fill the application form along with option form by following the steps. Before registration, candidates must get the important documents. So you need to get the scan copy of Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate, Domicile Certificate and Marks Sheet.
The size of scanned images should be 50KB for Signature and Photograph and 150 KB size for other documents. Candidates must read the instructions for Rajasthan Polytechnic Registration 2018. At last, you have to get the hard copy of the application and keep safe until the admission process. Candidates can pay Rs.305/- (Rs. 300/- is the application fee and Rs. 5/- for service charges).
Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Dates 2019
- Download the notification for admission will be from – 1st Week of June 2019
- Online Application will be starting from – Last week of June 2019
- The last date for filling online application will be – 3rd Week of July 2019
- Date of uploading the Rajasthan Polytechnic Merit List – End of July 2019
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Counselling will start from – August 2019
How to Apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic Online Form 2019
First, candidates, who are eligible they can visit the DTE Rajasthan Official Website. Candidates can download the information brochure and read it carefully.
You can carry all the information about the admission process. Candidates need to click on the link of Rajasthan Polytechnic Online Application 2019.
A page of application will open on the screen and fill the complete details. Now you can click on the register button and get the mail and SMS about registration confirmation.
Now candidates can go to the nearest e-Mitra centre and make the application fee. They will issue the Token number which will generate after payment. Candidates can log into account again & fill the required information
- Personal Details (Name, Father/ Mother Name, DOB, Category etc.)
- Education Details (10th, 12th Class Marks, passing year)
- Communication Details (Mobile, Email id, Address)
Now you have to upload the required scanned document which has mentioned above. You need to choose the nodal centre along with the course name and click on submit button. At last, you will able to download the printout of application and save it for future reference.
if you have any doubt regarding the exam then you can comment below and share this article.