Centre for Electronic Governance is conducting the Rajasthan MCA Entrance Exam 2019. The large numbers of candidates are looking for admission to the various colleges in the Rajasthan State. All the eligible candidates can fill the RMCAAT Application Form 2019 on its official website. Candidates must have to apply online because no offline application will accept by the board. It is the state level exam for Rajasthan MCA admission. The candidates who like to do their first and second year MCA must clear in “Rajasthan Master in computer application admission test”. If you are eligible then directly you can apply as well the migrant of Kashmir can also able to apply. The registration form gets ready to apply through online mode. It will probably release in May to June 2019 on its official website.
RMCAAT 2019 Exam Dates
Application For NIMCET 2019 Candidates –
- Online Registration & college Choice on the behalf of NIMCET Score – 15th May 2019
- The last date for online college/institute registration – 24th May 2019
- The last date for making the payment – 11th June 2019
- Merit List will be uploading on – 12th June 2019
Registration on the basis of Graduation Marks
- Filling the online application will be from – 20th June 2019
- The closing date of application will be on – 18th June 2019
- Date of uploading the final merit list – 20th June 2019
- Allotment of college will be on – 22nd June 2019
RMCAAT Application Form 2019
The applicants must know how to fill as well as to attach everything then the form is considered to be a valid one. Here are the few steps which would sure help you in filling the application form through online mode.
You can able to get the RMCAAT Online Form 2019 through the online portal and for downloading them the candidate must pay Rs.40/ – for form filling and Rs.10 /- as like a deposit for the examination fees.
You must carefully go through all the details that have provided in it once or twice and then you have to start filling your form. After completing form it is better for you to cross check all the details that you had given in your Rajasthan MCA Application Form 2019. Once you have submitted the wrong details then it would be difficult for you to correct them.
Rajasthan MCA Admission Procedure 2019
When you want to apply then you can apply only through online for that you have to attach the fees along with it. As well the name, date of birth and other details must be true as per the original certificate of Xth mark sheets.
You would be provided up with a token by making use of it you can fill it anywhere, but you must fill and submit the application form on or before time. Otherwise, the application form will get rejected by the board.
Then it is also necessary for you to attach your photo as well your signature through proper scanning. That too you must insert only the correct range and that file must also be of the correct size that you had attached.
There is also a need for you to give your personal details to contact you if in case of an emergency that has occurred it may be for verification or asking your correct data. After completing everything you have to click on the submit button and there you have to finish up your process. The exam fees that you have to pay would be one thousand rupees only.
RMCAAT 2019 Online Registration
- First, candidates can visit the official website www.rmcaatonline.com.
- You can click on register online & see the webpage.
- Candidates can fill the Name, Father Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- An invoice will generate a unique challan number
- You can visit any e-Mitra/ CSC Kiosk/ Online e-Mitra portal and make the payment.
- A token number will be issued to you and complete the application.
- For 1st year of MCA, candidates can make sure that marks obtained in Bachelor Degree or NIMCET 2019 will help to get the admission.
- For the 2nd year, candidates will select on eh behalf of BCA/ B.Sc and college choice.
- Now candidates can click on submit link and complete the registration process.
- Finally, you must get the hard copy of the application for further reference.
Keep Visiting www.bstcexam.com website for more updates for admission & share this article.