Bihar Polytechnic 2021 notification has issued by the BCECE Board. Candidates who are looking for engineering & non-engineering polytechnic diploma then you can fill the DCECE 2021 Application Form. The board has uploaded the information brochure along with complete details of the exam. It is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. It is an entrance exam of state level. Bihar Polytechnic Exam Date 2021 has announced so it will schedule in the month of June. The board has decided to conduct exam to provide an admission for them in the preferred polytechnic course. DCECE 2021 Syllabus is available on its official website along with exam pattern.
The process has offered by a huge number of polytechnic college and institution in a Bihar state through BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). It is also to be noted that, in order to get admission in PPE – Part-time Polytechnic Engineering, PE – Polytechnic Engineering, PM – Para Medical and PMD – Para Medical Dental Courses, the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination is a mandatory one. In this article, you can grab the overview, eligibility, application form, syllabus, admit card and result details in an effective manner.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate’s parents must be a government employee in Bihar or they should be an official resident of Bihar.
- PPE – Part-time Polytechnic Engineering – Candidates must have passed 10th standard with experience of 2 years or completing ITI. At the time of the exam, the candidate must of 19 years old.
- PE – Polytechnic Engineering – Candidates must have passed 10th standard from the authorized board. 35% minimum of marks should be scored by the candidate. Age is not declared to take this course.
- PM – Para Medical – Candidates have completed diploma in pharmacy. Candidates must have to score 40% marks in chemistry, biology, and physics in 12th standard exams. The age of the candidate must be between 17 to 32 years.
- PMD – Para Medical Dental – Candidates should process the 10th standard from either CBSE or ICSE or any other authorized board. Candidates should get good marks in English, chemistry, biology, and physics. The age of the candidate must be between 15 to 30 years.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- Via online mode, candidates can able to grab the application form.
- DCECE Application Form 2021 will be issued by Bihar examination board.
- Before going to fill the application, candidates must read it thoroughly and proceed further.
- At first, the registration process must be completed to proceed further.
- By completing the process of registration, candidates will be provided with user ID and password.
- Candidates can fill their qualification and personal details immediately after making payment.
- Scanned signature and images will be uploaded to the Bihar Polytechnic Form 2021.
- Finally, candidates must send an application hard copy through speed post to below address.
- Candidates can submit the Bihar Polytechnic Online Form 2021 last date.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”
Application Fee – If you want to apply for one course then candidates who belong to General category they can pay Rs. 550/- & Rs.330/- for SC/ST.
- Exam Fee for 2 Courses: – Rs. 660/- & Rs.385/- for SC/ST
- Fee for 3 Programme: Rs.770/- & Rs. 440/- for SC/ST
- Apply for 4 programme & pay: Rs.880/- & Rs.500/- for SC/ST.
DCECE Exam Dates 2021
|Date of filling the application form||16th August 2021|
|The last date of submission the application form||10th August 2021|
|Last date of making the payment through challan||15th August 2021|
|Make the payment via net banking/credit card/debit card||15thAugust 2021|
|Starting and Last date for the application correction||August 2021|
|Date of uploading the admit card||2nd September 2021|
|Bihar Polytechnic Exam Date for PE and PPE||25th September 2021|
|Exam Date for PM and PMD||September 2021|
|Declaration of the result online on the website||1st week of October 2021|
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus 2021
The exam will cover the subjects – Chemistry, Physics, General Science, Mathematics, English, Hindi, Biology and General Knowledge. All the question will ask from Chemistry, mathematics, and physics from 10th standard syllabus only. Those who want to get good marks in this exam, have to prepare well based on the syllabus in an effective manner.
Exam Pattern – The board has uploaded the DCECE 2021 exam pattern on its official website. First, you need to download the information brochure and check the pattern.
Paper-based test (PBT)/ written test will conduct the admission. Objective/ Multiple Choice questions will ask for the exam. 90 MCQ can attempt within 2 hours 15 minutes. Each correct answer will get 5 marks
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
PE & PPE Courses
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||25||125|
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2021
After the application process gets complete, candidates can download the admit card. Without admit card, you will not be allowed to write the exam. So, candidates can keep it safe and take a printed copy at the time of the exam. To download the DCECE Admit Card 2021, candidates can visit the official website and click on the direct link of hall ticket. You need to enter Application/ Registration No/ Date of Birth/ Password & click on submit. Now candidates can download it and take a printout for future reference.
Within some days after the exam, the result will publish on the official website. Candidates can check and download the result or rank card through that. The results will declare in June 2021 according to Roll no and Name wise. On the behalf of the score, candidates can get the admission in the various colleges. BCECE Board will release the merit list subject wise after the results. With the marks scored by them, candidates can grab their seats for the course.
Counselling – After merit list, candidates can check the counselling procedure for admission. Candidates can visit the BCECE Board official website and click on the link to counselling and apply for it. DCECE Counselling Dates 2021 has mentioned according to rank wise. Candidates can download the call letter on its official website by entering the Roll number and DOB. Now you need to report at the counselling venue as per mention date & time and get the seat allotment letter.