BSTC 2021 Exam Date notification has released by the Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara. This year, large numbers of candidates are looking for the admission so they want to know the exam date before registration. Candidates can fill the BSTC 2021 Application Form in online mode from February to March by following the steps. It is an entrance exam conducted at the state level by the Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara. It’s important to check the BSTC Exam Date 2021 and application dates.
The candidates who want to pursue the fundament courses of school teaching provided by the different colleges and institutes of the Rajasthan state need to appear for this exam. Actually, this exam is going to conduct on 6th May 2021. Candidates who are willing to apply for BSTC 2021 will need to register online via the application form for this exam.
BSTC 2021 Exam Date
- BSTC Online Registration starts from – 12th February 2021
- Last date of filling the BSTC online application – 10th March 2021
- Date of availability of BSTC exam admit card – 2nd week of April 2021
- BSTC Exam Date 2021 – 6th March 2021
- The announcement of result – End of May 2021
To apply for this exam, the candidates need to fill up and submit the online application on the official website. Based on the candidate’s performance, the seats will be allotted and granted admission to various colleges.
Every year, this state level exam is conducted and allows candidates to get admission for the teacher’s education. But this exam is only for the candidates who passed the entrance exam. Before applying, the candidates need to check the BSTC Eligibility Criteria mentioned by the official examination centre.
Once the candidates can register themselves successfully they can download the admit card. On the day of the exam, you need to produce the valid admit card compulsorily in the examination hall. Otherwise, they will not allow writing the exams without having the valid admit card.
Rajasthan BSTC 2021 Online Registration
You have to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, candidates should visit the BSTC official website.
- Before applying, they need to read the instruction carefully.
- Just click on a download button and obtain the instructions attentively.
- Now, click on a link ‘Register for BSTC 2021’
- Fill up the required details in application form.
- After filling the details in the application form, you have to double check the application for typing errors,
- Now, you can tap on the Submit button,
- Finally, you can download this BSTC Online Form and also take a print out of hard copy for the future reference.
The eligible candidates can apply for this exam via online or offline mode. After this exam result, the counselling will conduct for the candidates who pass this exam. The candidates must carry all the important documents while going for counselling. The BSTC 2021 Application Fee is Rs.400 for General or Sanskrit course and Rs.450 for general and Sanskrit course (Both).
Candidates can Keep in touch with www.bstcexam.com for further updates.