AP ECET 2019 Application Form has issued by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). JNTU is conducting the state level engineering entrance exam for admission into engineering courses. Candidates who are eligible for the exam they can fill the AP ECET Online Form 2019. JNTU has announced the AP ECET 2019 Exam Date so it will be scheduled on 3rd May 2019 at various exam centres. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducting for diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. On the behalf of the score, candidates can able to get the admission into the second year of B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses in the state of AP. Candidates can go through this article and check the AP ECET 2019 Syllabus, Eligibility, Admit Card, Results.
AP ECET 2019 Exam Dates
|Date of uploading the official notification||2nd week of February 2019|
|Availability of ECET Online Application Form||3rd week of February 2019|
|The last date to submit exam form without late fee||4th week of March 2019|
|Application Submission with late fee Rs.1000/-||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date of submitting the form without late fee Rs.5000/-||4th week of April 2019|
|Hall Ticket will upload on||Last week of April 2019|
|Date of the written test||3rd May 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|The announcement of the results||End of May 2019|
|Starting date of ECET Counselling Procedure||June 2019|
AP ECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates who want to appear in the exam they can go through the eligibility.
- Candidates should belong to the Indian National & Domicile of Andhra Pradesh state. You must have to satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Candidates should process the Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy or 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from any recognized university.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year/ semester they can also eligible for the admission.
- Minimum 45% marks (General) & 40% marks for the reserved category are required to qualify in the exam.
AP ECET 2019 Application Form
First of all, candidates need to visit the official website. Now candidates can click on the AP ECET 2019 & click on the online application.
- Fee Payment: First, you have to make the payment of Rs.500/ – without late fee by clicking on the link of “Fee Payment”. You can pay the fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ AP Online.
- Payment Status: After making the payment, candidates must have to check the application status. Candidates can click on the direct link of know your payment status.
- Fill Application Form – Candidates can redirect to next page and start filling the remaining details. You have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the valid size. Candidates can review the AP ECET Online Form 2019 and submit it.
- Prints Application Form – Lastly, candidates can take a printout by click on the print button. We suggest that candidates can get 2-3 copies for future use.
AP ECET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates who are looking for the preparation tips those candidates can download the syllabus. All the question will be asked from the Engineering, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science and other branches. It contains the topics and subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
Exam Pattern – A total number of questions will be 200 MCQ (Multiple Choice of Questions). The medium of the question will be English only. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours. Every correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- Mathematics – 50 MCQ
- Physics – 25 MCQ
- Chemistry – 25 MCQ
- Engineering – 100 MCQ
- Pharmaceutics -50 MCQ
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – 50 MCQ
- Pharmacognosy – 50 MCQ
- Pharmacology – 50 MCQ
B.Sc (Mathematics) STREAM
- Mathematics – 100 MCQ
- Analytical Ability – 50 MCQ
- Communicative English – 50 MCQ
Applied candidates can download the admit card to appear in the exam. The date of uploading the admit card will in the last week of April 2019 on its official website. You need to click on the direct link of the admit card and enter the Registration number/ DOB. Admit Card will display on the screen and take a printout. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall. Candies must have to get any valid proof along with the hall ticket.
Result – Only those candidates can able to check the result those have appeared in the exam on 3rd May 2019. First candidates can visit the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in and click on the link of result. You need to enter the hall ticket no to get the AP ECET 2019 Result. Finally, you need to check marks in all subjects and take a print out for counselling. Merit List will be uploading within few days after the exam.
Counselling – After releasing the merit list, JNTU will conduct the counselling which is going to conduct through online mode. Candidates can check the AP ECET 2019 counselling dates and report at 18 helpline centre for document verification. You can attend the counselling rank wise & fill the web options. Candidates can choose the college list and lock the choices. Now candidates have to download the seat allotment.
For any quarries, you can comment below. Candidates can keep in touch with www.bstcexam.com.