Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 is conducting by primary and secondary teacher post. Every year, the lakhs of candidates appear in the written test so they can get the job in the Himachal Pradesh Government Schools. HP TET 2018 is a famous state level examination that was organized by the School Education board of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates who are willing to become the professor and the teacher they can fill the HP TET Application Form 2018 through online mode. The online form will be available on the board for downloading most expectedly by the month of June 2018. Candidates can check the eligibility and exam date for HP TET 2018. Candidates must have to download the HPTET Syllabus 2018 on its official website. Here we have given the full details of the examination. The candidate can check the details before filling the form.
HP TET 2018 Exam Dates
|Availability of the notification/ brochure online||June 2018|
|Starting date of filling the HPTET Application Form||July 2018|
|The last date for application submission will be||August 2018|
|Download the admit card from website||September 2018|
|HPTET Exam Date 2018||September 2018|
|Date of declaring the result online||October 2018|
|Personal Interview will be from||December 2018|
HP TET Eligibility 2018
- For TGT (Arts, Non-medical, Medical) – Candidates must have passed the 12th standard with 45% marks whereas the passing percentage is 50% for (non-medical or medical) and graduation in any field or B.Ed with at least 50% aggregate.
- Shastri and language Teacher – Candidates should process the Bachelor Degree in Hindi and Shastri with at least 50% aggregate from any recognized university.
- For Junior Basic trainer and for Punjabi and Urdu – You must pass the 12th standard and B.Ed or must have studied Punjabi in Graduation.
- Candidate’s age should not be less them 21 years.
- 5 year age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
HP TET 2018 Application Form
The candidates who are interested and eligible for appearing in the test can fill in the online form through the authorized website from June to August 2018. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are going to apply for the examination. In order to sit for the examination, it is necessary that the candidate must fill the Himachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2018.
The form will be released for the new session. The forms can only be filled online as it is the only mode by which the candidates can submit the HP TET Online Application Form. Candidates who are filling the admission form are required to pay the requisite form fee as well. The general category candidate needs to remit Rs.800/ – while reserved category candidate needs to remit Rs.500/-. We have given the steps by which the forms can be filled.
|TS TET 2018 Notification||Download Now|
|Bihar TET Application Form 2018||Apply Online|
HP TET 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates need to visit the HPBOSE official website.
- You can go through the information brochure attentively.
- Thereafter, you can start to fill up form by entering all mandatory information.
- Candidates can upload the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- You can remit the admission form fee by online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking).
- After certifying their details, the candidates need to submit their form.
- At last, candidates can take print out of the application form.
HP TET Exam Pattern 2018
Examination pattern is required that would help candidate understanding the exam easily. The pattern has mentioned below.
- There will be total 150 multiple choice objective type questions in the examination. Each of the paper will be of 150 marks. There will be two papers in the examination i.e. the paper I and Paper II.
- In the paper I, the questions will be from Language I and II, environmental studies, Mathematics, and Child Development and Pedagogy. In the paper II, the questions will be from Language I and II, child development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Science, and SST and Science.
HP TET 2018 Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Name of Subjects||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
HP TET 2018 Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|The language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
HP TET Admit Card 2018
The examination will be going to organize by the board in the month of September 2018 most likely. HPTET Hall Ticket 2018 is the necessary document that is needed to appear in the examination. Without admit card, the candidates will not be permitted to sit in the examination. It is the most for the candidate to bring the admit card with them in order to sit in the examination.
|MP TET Application Form 2018||Apply Online|
|Bihar TET Complete Details 2018||Download Now|
The examiner will check the HPTET 2018 admit card during the entry time. The board will release the admit card few days prior to the examination. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the authorized web page of the organization with the instructions given below.
- Candidates can access the HPTET Official Website.
- You need to click on the link available for downloading the admit card.
- Candidates can enter their details and submit it.
- Hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- You can download the admit card and take a printout
HP TET Result 2018
After finalizing the examination, every candidate who has appeared in the examination they are eagerly waiting for the result. The board will declare the result few days after holding the examination. Candidates are required obtain 60% marks in order to qualify the examination.
The authorities will release the HP TET 2018 Result through online mode only on its official website. You can check the result by the entering the Hall Ticket number, Application no, DOB. It’s mandatory to get the hard copy of the result for the further reference.