The Board of School Education, Bhiwani has finally released the latest notification for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2019. Huge numbers of candidates are waiting for the latest news regarding the HTET Application Form 2019 for those candidates who want to get the job in the state schools. The eligible candidates who are willing to be a part of state government teacher staff they must have to apply online for the Haryana TET 2019. The registration will be starting from September to October 2018 for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3. Candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education along D.El.Ed/ B.Ed course they are eligible for filling up the HTET 2019 Online Application Form. As you know, every year, the board conducts the state level entrance exam for recruitment for Class 1st to 5th and Class 6th to 8th class.
- Name of the examination- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Commonly Known as – HTET 2019
- Holding Authority- The Board of School Education Haryana
- Level of the exam – State level
HTET Application Form 2019
According to the HTET 2018 Notification, the board has invited the online from the eligible applicants who want to appear in the written test. Before filling the form, candidates can download the information brochure and read it carefully. You need to get the information and also carry the scan copy of documents, signature and photograph.
Candidates need to upload the scanned images in the valid size and format. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination they must know the eligibility criteria before filling up the form. It is mandatory that the candidates must have passed JBT for teaching 1st to 5th classes.
For the upper class i.e. 6 to 8 it is mandatory that the applicant must have possessed B.Ed. For higher teaching, you must have possessed their graduation as well as B.Ed. The age of the applicant should be less than 38 years.
HTET 2019 Application Fee
Along with the HTET 2019 Online Form, the candidates are also required to pay the application fee through online/ offline mode. Candidates who are belonging to the General category are required to pay a sum of Rs.1000/- for level 1, Rs. 1800/ – for level 2 and Rs.2400/ – for level 3.
Candidates of SC and ST category are required to pay Rs 500/- (level 1), Rs.900/ – (Level 2) and Rs.900/ – (level 3). Candidates can pay the application fee via Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card. You should ensure that they are able to pay the fee on or before the due date.
|Events||HTET 2018 Application Dates|
|Starting date of the online registration||September 2019|
|Last date for filling the online application||October 2019|
|Pay the application fee||October 2019|
HTET Online Application 2019 will be released after the notification on its official website. It is advisable that the candidates can fill the form online as it is easier. The application form will be starting from September 2019 for the academic session. The last date of submission the application will be from October 2019. You need to follow the below steps and guidelines to complete the online registration.
Steps for filling the HTET 2019 Online Application
- First, candidates can visit the official website & search the link.
- Now, you can click on the HTET 2019 apply online link and read the instructions.
- You can go through the information attentively to understand the criteria before filling the form.
- Candidates can register online by entering the ask details such as Email id, Mobile number, level and name.
- Finally, you need to submit it and check the confirmation mail.
- Candidates can log into the account and start filling the online form.
- Candidates need to enter their personal, academic and all necessary details.
- Then you have to upload the scanned documents and scanned image that does not exceed 50KB.
- Now, you can select the mode of payment i.e. online/ offline and pay the fee via given prescribed method.
- After that, you can verify all the details and submit it.
- You can also modify the information by clicking on the Edit Button.
- Finally, candidates can get the printout of the submitted the online form.
Candidates need not send the application to board address. The authority will issue the rank to the eligible candidates who will clear the entrance examination.