PTET 2nd Round Counselling 2021 is ready to start from 4th Week of July 2018. Huge numbers of candidates have filled the counselling form in the first round. There are the numbers of seats available after the first round. Candidates can note down that only those candidates are eligible in the second round those are not getting the seat till now. To fill the seats, candidates must have to apply online for the counselling. As per latest news, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer is going to start the Rajasthan PTET Counselling 2021 for the academic session.
PTET 2nd Round Counselling 2021
First of all, candidates need to register online for counselling by entering the ask details. After that, you can fill the web options from the given list and lock the choices. Finally, MDSU will issue the PTET Seat Allotment Result 2021.
The counselling fee will be Rs.500/- and pay the ICICI any branch. MDSU has uploaded the official notification regarding the PTET 2021 Counselling Dates for the second round. Candidates who are waiting for the counselling they must have to visit the official website and register online.
You have to fill the choices of the colleges and download the allotment letter. To register online, candidates can go through the instructions and required details such hall ticket/ registration no and password.
MDSU PTET Counselling Dates 2021
- Online Registration for Counselling – 4th Week of July 2021
- Pay the counselling fee – 4th Week of July 2021
- Filling the choices of the colleges – 4th Week of July 2021
- PTET 2018 Seat Allotment Letter – End of July 2021
- Deposit Allotment Fee – End of July 2021
- Reporting after seat allotment – 1st Week of August 2021
- Upward Movement– 1st Week of August 2021
- Seat Allotment after Upward Movement– 1st Week of August 2021
- Reporting after Upward Movement– 2nd Week of August 2021
PTET 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2021
Candidates can select the numbers of colleges as per availability of the seats. The counselling registration is starting from the 4th week of July until the end of July 2018. You need to get ready the documents along with the Xerox copy.
After that, you have to pay the admission fee (Rs.20,000/-) through online mode. You will get the allotment letter after the upward the movement and report at the college. According to updates, the seat will be issued on the behalf of various factors such as seat availability, choices of the college, Merit list and rank card.
MDSU, Ajmer will declare the PTET 2021 Allotment Result in pdf format. You should download the allotment result and take the printouts. It’s important to report at the college otherwise your seat will cancel and refer to the other candidate. Candidates need to carry all the documents along with the Xerox copies. List of documents are available below:
- 10th Class Mark Sheet As a proof of DOB
- 12th Class Marks Sheet with photocopies
- Bachelor Degree Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Residence/ Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
- NCC/ Sports category Certificate
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
If you want any issue regarding the counselling then you can contact to helpdesk number or comment below. You must have to register for counselling on MDSU PTET Official Website.