MP TET 2019 Notification is available for Primary and Secondary Class for the new session. Candidates who want to become a teacher they can fill the application form. Madhya Pradesh Education Board (Vyapam) is going to conduct the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for checking teacher’s ability to teach candidates. Candidates who are willing to appear in the test can fill in the MP TET 2019 Application Form. The form will be going too released in the month of April 2019. Paper 1 & Paper 2 will schedule in the month of May 2019 through the paper pen-based test. First candidates can download the information brochure and check the exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, and dates.
MP TET 2019 Exam Dates
|Download Information Brochure||March 2019|
|Vyapam TET Application Form has started from||March 2019|
|Closing date of the application form||April 2019|
|Last date to make the payment||April 2019|
|Date of uploading the admit card||May 2019|
|Date of the exam for MP TET 2019||June 2019|
|Download answer key||After the exam|
|The announcement of the result||June 2018|
MP TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who all are going to appear in the entrance test are required to satisfy the eligibility criteria which have mentioned below:-
- Primary Classes – The willing candidates are required to possess their 12th standard or Degree Diploma with minimum 50% marks from the recognized University.
- Secondary Classes – Candidates should process the Bachelor or B.Ed with at least 50% marks from affiliated University.
- Age of candidates must be between 18 to 35 years.
MP TET Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill in the online application through the official website. The form will most likely to be out in the month of March 2019 and fill the last date. MP Vyapam TET Application Form 2019 can be filled with the help of the instruction given. Candidates need to pay to complete the application. General / OBC category need to pay Rs.600/- for one Paper and Rs.1200/- for both papers. If you belong to SC/ST then you need to pay Rs.300/- for one Paper and Rs.600/- for both papers.
- Candidates can visit the MP Vyapam official website.
- Search for the link available for filling the form.
- Candidates can need to register themselves.
- After it, candidates can enroll by filling the form.
- You need to upload their scanned signature and photo.
- After this, candidates can verify their details.
- You have to submit their admission form online.
- Finally, you are required to take print out of the online submitted form.
MP TET 2019 Exam Syllabus
The pattern is required by candidates so that they can start their preparation as per the pattern. There will be two papers in the examination. There will be 150 questions in both papers. For correct answer marking, the candidates will get the 1 mark. The paper 1 is for teaching candidates till 1st to 5th standard and paper 2 is for teaching up to 6th to 8th standard.
In paper 1, the question will be based on the following syllabus i.e. Language I and II, Mathematics, environmental studies and child development and Pedagogy. There will be 30 questions from each topic.
In Paper 2, the questions will be based on the topics as Language I and II, Mathematics and Science, SST or Child development and pedagogy. There will be 30 questions from each topic instead of SST as there will be 60 questions from SST.
MP TET Admit Card 2019
We all know that admit card is necessary for appearing in the examination. It is the important document required to appear in the examination. Candidates who are going to appear in the written test they can download the admit card from the official website. MP TET Hall Ticket 2019 will issue to the candidate in the last week of May 2019. The admit card can download the following steps.
How to download the admit card
- First, you can go to the authorized website
- Find the link for downloading the admit card.
- Enter their details as in application number and DOB.
- After this, the candidates can submit their details.
- Admit card will appear in front of you.
- You can download the admit card for future use.
MP TET Result 2019
After holding the examination successfully, the board will declare the result on the web page. The result will declare within a few days after holding the examination. Candidates need to follow the instructions which are available on the MP Vyapam Website. First, you can hit the link and enter their details as in their Roll number and Name. The result will display on their screen. You can download and take print out of the result for future use.
|Bihar TET Notification Download||Click Here|
|Bihar TET Apply Online Now||Click Here|