Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2020 is the state level entrance exam for the diploma course. Candidates are looking for the admission for the new session in the 1st year and 2nd year of engineering and pharmacy course. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) gets the responsibility to organize the Haryana Polytechnic 2020 entrance exam. The registration has started from 3rd week of April through the website. Candidates who are eligible they can fill the Haryana DET 2020 Application Form through online mode. Candidates must have to check the exam date for the written test. We have updated the complete details below so you can read carefully.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility
Candidates who are seeking for polytechnic admission those candidates can fulfil the eligibility. If you are not satisfied the term and condition then you are not eligible for the exam.
- Candidates should pass the 10th Class (SSC) or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- It’s mandatory to get at least 35% mars for General Category.
- Reserved category candidates need to secure 33% marks to qualify in the exam.
- Math & Science subject is compulsory in 10th class.
- Candidates who are pursuing the 10th class they can fill the online form.
Haryana DET 2020 Exam Dates
|Download notification for Haryana Polytechnic admission||March 2020|
|The online application form will start from||3rd Week of April 2020|
|The closing date for application submission||2nd Week of May 2020|
|The last date to pay the exam fee through online or challan||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Date of availability of the admit card||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Date of written test will be on||4th Week of May 2020|
|Declaration of the result will be on||1st Week of June 2020|
Haryana DET 2020 Application Form
Before applying online, candidates must download the prospectus online on its official website. Candidates must check the complete details about filling the online application. After the last date, the application form can’t accept by the board. There will be no printed application so you have to apply for Haryana Polytechnic Online Form 2020. Online registration will be starting from 3rd Week of March to 2nd Week of May 2020.
- First, candidates can access the official website & click on online apply.
- Enter the name, father name, date of birth, email id and mobile number.
- Candidates can submit it and check mail regarding the login details
- Now, log into the account and fill the personal, education & other information.
- Candidates can upload the colure photograph and signature in JPG.
- Size of the photograph should be 30 KB & 20 KB for signature.
- Finally, you need to click on submit and take a printout.
|DET Odisha Admission 2020||Get Notification|
|Assam Polytechnic Admission Form||Complete Details|
|Bihar Polytechnic Admission Form||Get Notification|
|Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form||Apply Online|
Haryana Polytechnic Syllabus 2020
- As per information, the exam syllabus consists the questions from the 12th class subjects.
- All questions will ask in the English language.
- Candidates need to attempt the 100 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 1 Mark will award for the correct answer,
- No mark will deduct for the wrong answer.
- A total number of marks will be 100.
- Duration of the exam will be 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Mode of the exam will be offline (Paper-pen based).
Admit Card – The number of application has filled for Diploma course in Haryana State. Candidates who have filled the application those can download the admit card which is available only on the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in. After that, candidates can check the test centre, venue, date of exam and instructions. No candidates will be allowed in the exam center without the hall ticket.
They will verify the Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card 2020 & other documents before appearing in the test. As per rules, admit card must be attested by the gazetted officer. Candidates must carry the valid proof along with the admit card. You will not able to change the exam centre.
Haryana Polytechnic Result 2020
After giving the best performance in the exam, candidates can check the result. The board will declare the result in the month of June for those candidates who have appeared in the exam. Candidates are advised to access the website and click on the direct link to results. They will ask to enter the registration number, date of birth, password and submit it. You will see the result and take a printout for future use.
Haryana DET Counselling 2020
The large numbers of candidates have checked the result as per mentioned date & time. After the result, candidates can go through the counselling procedure which is most important for the admission. Haryana Polytechnic Counselling will be scheduled in online mode so candidates need to register online for the counselling on its official website.
To appear in the counselling, candidates can pay the counselling fee Rs.500/ -which will refundable. Now candidates can fill the preference of course & colleges and lock it. Within a few days, candidates can get the allotment letter and download it. Candidates can report at the institute and pay the course fee.
If you have any quarry then leave the comment in the below.
|Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Admission 2020||Complete Details|
|Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Notification||Complete Details|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission Form||Complete Details|