Rajasthan PMET 2019 is the state level exam for admission into 3 year B.Ed & M.Ed course. A notification is available for admission in the various colleges and institutes in the state of Rajasthan. This year, Rajasthan University organizes the Rajasthan Pre M.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 for the new session. All the eligible candidates can fill the PMET 2019 Application Form by online mode. No other mode of application will be accepted by the university. The university will be held the written test as per mention date i.e. 20th May. The University of Rajasthan has issued the information brochure so you can check the Rajasthan PMET Syllabus 2019 and prepare for the exam. You can go through the complete article for more updates regarding the exam.
Rajasthan PMET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must have to fulfil the eligibility to appear in the exam. If you are satisfied with the term and condition then you are not eligible for the admission.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizenship of India & residence of Rajasthan. No Rajasthan State candidates can also apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: – Maximum age of candidates must be 23 years. No lower age is required to appear in the exam. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category, Widow, Divorce, and Army quota.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree such as BA or its equivalent exam from any recognized board. If you are appearing in the final year/ semester then you are eligible for the exam.
Rajasthan PMET Exam Date 2019
|Uploading the PMET official notification on the website||28th January 2019|
|The starting date of online registration for B.Ed – M.Ed||30th January 2019|
|Closing date for submitting the application||31st March 2019|
|Make the payment for the written test||2nd April 2019|
|Starting date to make the changes in application||5th April 2019|
|Closing date of modification||10th April 2019|
|Admit Card will release||16th May 2019|
|Rajasthan University M.Ed Exam Date||20th May 2019|
|Uploading the answer key online||24th May 2019|
|Declaration of the results||31st May 2019|
Rajasthan PMET 2019 Application Form
- The application has started from 30th January to 31st March for admission.
- You can visit the PMET 2019 official website & click on the link to fill the application form.
- A new window will open & fill the step 1 such as Name, Father Name, DOB, and Payment Option.
- Candidates can click on next button and go to step 2 to fill the Rajasthan PMET Online Form 2019.
- You can upload the passport size photograph (Size 100KB), Signature (Size 50KB) and Left-hand Thumb Impression (Size 100 KB) & click on next button.
- After that, candidates can go to next step and fill the Personal, Education, Communication details.
- You must have to select the exam centre and submit the application.
- Take a printout for future use & don’t send to the office address.
Rajasthan PMET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are waiting for the test pattern those can check the complete details about the exam. Duration of the exam will be 3 hours. Multiple Choice of Questions will contain in the question paper. The total number of question will be 200 MCQ. Each question will carry 1 mark so it means the total number of the answer will be 200 Marks. There will be four section and contain 50 MCQ in each section. There will no negative marking in the exam.
- General Hindi & English – 50 marks
- General Knowledge/awareness- 50 marks
- Teaching aptitude and basics of the computer system- 50 marks
- General mental ability- 50 marks
Latest B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
|DU B.Ed Admission 2019||Apply Now|
|TS EdCET 2019 Notification||Download Now|
|AP EdCET 2018 Complete Details||Check Here|
|CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Complete Details||Check Here|
|Rajasthan B.Ed Admission 2019||Apply Now|
Rajasthan PMET Admit Card 2019
Rajasthan University will upload the admit card on its official website on 16th May 2019. After filling out the online form, candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the Registration No, Date of Birth or Password. After that, you can able to check the complete details about the exam such as Exam Center, Timing of exam, Venue, Roll number and instructions. If you find any discrepancy in the hall ticket then you can contact to helpline number.
Rajasthan PMET Result 2019
As per announcement, the university has announced the PMET 2018 Result Date on its official website. Candidates can visit the webpage and click on the link to the results. Now you need to enter the Roll number/ Name/ DOB and download the result. The result will declare by the Rajasthan University on 31st May 2019. After that, Uniraj will upload the merit list those are eligible for the exam.
Counselling – Rajasthan University has released the counselling procedure for B.Ed – M.Ed admission. Once you have checked the result then you need to check the counselling date. Candidates can fill the web options and lock it. After that, they will issue the college allotment letter. Candidates can download it and take a printout it. You have to report to the Institute on or before the last date along with the documents.
For more updates, you can keep visiting the website www.bstcexam.com and share this article.