MDSU, Ajmer is conducting the Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019. Candidates who are looking for the Rajasthan B.Ed admission they have to download the notification regarding the exam. Rajasthan PTET 2019 Notification is available now on its official website. The Rajasthan PTET 2019 will be conducted by the Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU). PTET 2019 Online Form date has declared by the university so it will be starting from January to April 2019. The university will conduct the written test as per allotted PTET 2019 Exam Date in the month of May. MDSU will publish the information brochure earlier in the month of the beginning of filling Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application form.
It is actually a state-level entrance exam for the admission of the Bachelor of Education Program. Candidates who passed this exam got admission into two years program for B.Ed or four years integrated program for B.Sc, B.A., and B.Ed through PTET exam. If you want to prepare for the exam then you can download the exam syllabus & pattern from the official website.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application Form
The application is available on its official website of systematizing authority. Candidates who are seeking for the exam have to apply for PTET 2019 Exam Form. The applicants also have to fill up the application form by providing correct academic and personal details as well.
Even the application fee can also submit via an online mode. The application form will offer from January and closed on April 2019. For reserved candidates, the application fee for PTET exam is Rs. 500.
Rajasthan PTET Online Form 2019
- First, you need to go to the official website of PTET 2019.
- Now, you have to read the notification and other essential information about this exam.
- Next, you just open apply online and then begin PTET 2019 Registration.
- Then, enter your mandatory details such as name, date of birth and other educational information.
- Next, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of signature and image.
- Candidates must pay the exam fee through credit, debit card, and net banking.
- You need to verify the online form and click the submit button.
- Finally, candidates can take a print out for future reference.
Application Correction – The numbers of candidates have done mistake in the application form. I have concerned with MDSU Team regarding the application correction. They have mentioned the procedure for application correction.
“Send handwritten application with your complete details and exam forms and relevant proofs. if possible then correction is done offline. You will print the corrected form after one month.”
P5, Prof. Quarter
M.D.S. University Campus
Ajmer – 305009
MDSU PTET 2019 Eligibility
Rajasthan candidates who are willing to join in the bachelor of education course or B.Ed course can eligible to apply for the PTET Exam 2019. Before applying for the exam, the candidate must check out the following eligibility criteria for B. Ed course that includes,
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should be passed the graduate degree from a standard university with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must have at least 50% pass marks in the Higher Secondary/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Examination.
Syllabus & Pattern – The exam is specially designed in such a way that it looks like a competitive exam. But there is no specific syllabus for this particular exam. However, the applicants must prepare for this exam in the following given topics such as,
- General awareness – 50 MCQ
- Mental ability – 50 MCQ
- Language proficiency (English/ Hindi) – 50 MCQ
- Teaching aptitude and attitude test – 50 MCQ
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Exam Dates
|Starting Date for Online Registration||January 2019|
|Last date of application form||April 2019|
|The last date for depositing exam fee||April 2019|
|Issuing the admit card||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam of PTET 2019||2nd Week of May 2019|
|PTET Result will declare in||June 2019|
Admit Card – As per the official portal, the exam will be held in the month of May 2019. Admit card will be issued to the successfully registered candidate. You can also download the MDSU PTET Admit Card 2019 from its official website by simply using the specific application number and password. Candidates must take a printout of admit card to appear in the exam. Without admit card, you can’t able to appear in the exam.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Result
MDSU, Ajmer has declared the result in two ways i.e. Roll number wise and Name wise. The result has expected to release in the month of May 2019. The MSDU can check result on its PTET 2019 Website. The result is available after the completion of the exam. Candidates who are looking for the Result Date they need to know the complete details. You can follow the steps to download the results.
- Visit the PTET Rajasthan Official Website.
- Click on the result and enter ask details.
- Enter Roll number or Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth
- Click on proceed and see the result on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Counselling – Candidates who have checked the result they can able to participate in the exam. So you can fill the counselling form and choose the college list from the given list on PTET 2019 Website. Now candidates can submit it and wait for the seat allotment result. MDSU can release the MDSU PTET College Result 2019 after the counselling on its official website. You have to carry all documents and report to the Institute for admission.